Saturday, September 27, 2008

A new day

The sun is shining. I'm feeling great after a healthy hour and a half of sleep.

I had the run of my life last night despite the monsoon. It was raining so hard I couldn't see 6 inches in front of me. After all the rain and shoes full of water, I must have looked unrecognizable because my sleep-deprived team totaly missed me running by (despite a brief conversation about how much the rain sucks.) Oh well at least I put some good distance between me and papa smurf.

We also had a scenic tour of the farm pastures of montgomery county last night (I.e. 5:30 this morning). We clipped a few branches and had to make a couple of three point turns on narrow country roads but made it fine to our overnight accomodations -- a parking lot. Not sure avis is going to want this van back.

Can't wait to get this party started. Should be seeing the finish line by 3 this afternoon.

Jason

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: