Thursday, December 1, 2011

Last Stache Update with Pics - Donor Matching for Charity www.donorschoose.org/ronstache

Thank you to donating to Mustaches for Kids! If you are contemplating giving I ask that you please visit my giving page: www.donorschoose.org/ronstache. Please pick the project that you like the most (or choose the "Give To The Most Urgent Project" and Donor's Choose will make that choice for you), and then donate what you can. ANY amount is greatly appreciated!!!
Did you know that through this program you can choose to donate to projects from all around the country? Montana, Utah, South Carolina, Texas, Alabama, Colorado, Hawaii, Everywhere! Donating is easy and fun! For a limited time only (now through Dec. 4th), DonorsChoose will be matching all donations dollar-for-dollar! Please use the codeword JOLLY when checking out.
As promised, I have taken pictures of my stache. Sample pics from the compilation are attached to this e-mail.Please take a look at my stache pictures then run away, fast, and wash your eyes with plenty of water. So, for the sake of my fuzzy upper lip of shame please visit www.donorschoose.org/ronstache.

Thanks so much!!

Ron

a.k.a.

Fivel Mustachekewitz (See me at the Stache Bash on December 3rd!)



No comments: