Saturday, November 19, 2011

Stache Update for Charity www.donorschoose.org/ronstache

Dear Friends,
I am now two weeks in to growing the most hideous, crazy, and fuzzy mustache for charity. Why am I subjecting myself to ridicule? I am growing a mustache to support schools in Baltimore, MD. In order to justify this endeavor I need your support. I am asking you to sponsor my 'stache by making a contribution of any amount to DonorsChoose.org, an online charity where public school teachers post their classroom needs.
You can help by visiting the following website and contributing to the cause. www.donorschoose.org/ronstache

I pasted below a couple of pictures of this stache in all it's glory. Ladies and gentlmen, this upper lip caterpillar is huge only after 19 days of growth. I still have two weeks left to grow, cultivate, and fertilize this 1978 throwback. Maybe, just maybe, this caterpillar will morph in to a huge butterfly and fly off of my upper lip. One can only dream.

Thank you for your support of this 'stache-ly endeavor.

Ron

No comments: