Saturday, September 25, 2010

there's no "I" in Ragnar!

On leg 19 as I ran under full moon and with smell of cow pasture wafting across the road, I was reminded of how many great people make up the Ragnar experience.
- Captain Jimmy woke us up after a restful 42 minute nap in order to get me to the start on time
- Van 1 laid down a blazing 4 hour set and inspired me to throw down at 12:45am.
- Colin and Bill from teams unknown paced alongside me for awhile, extra helpful in the creepy, pitch black country roads
- my awesome van stopped for a dance party in the middle of a killer hill. Tres kept me hydrated in between staying alert enough to drive.
- the good folks at the Creamery provided some mint chocolatey goodness as i finished.
Manyyyyy thanks to each and every one of you!
It hurts more than before, but still so good. EW

1 comment:

Nathan! said...

We are locked out of posting--we are working on fixing it!